The Richness of Assam Tea
Assam Tea makes for the best breakfast beverage as it is bright, tart and malty. This decadent drink will wake you up.
Assam Tea comes from the Assam region of northeast India, the largest tea growing region in the entire world. It contains a perfect balance of caffeine, coming up to 80 mg in every 8-ounce cup. The earthy and malty taste of this beautiful tea can be attributed to the region's tropical climate. The perfect way to start your day is with a tea that has a smooth, buttery and creamy overtone. We add a hint of lemon to our Assam Tea so you can have the most refreshing beverage.
Why Assam Tea?
Assam Tea happens to have significant health benefits as it is a storehouse of nutrients. These benefits include:
- Rich in minerals and antioxidants, Assam Tea will help to strengthen your immune system, making it easier for your body to fight off infections.
- Drinking Assam Tea regularly helps to reduce unwanted fats from the body. Black tea blocks fat deposition into the cells and increase your metabolism rate, making it easier to keep weight off.
- Digestive issues such as indigestion can often be solved with a cup of Assam Tea. When you drink this after meals, it will aid in digestion.
- Women can benefit from Assam Tea with a hint of ginger, as it is perfect for relieving stomach cramps.
- The active ingredients in Assam Tea also help reduce the risk of high blood pressure, preventing blood clots and keeping blood vessels relaxed. It makes it one of the best teas for lowering the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
Fresh and Bright Mornings with Assam Lemon Tea
Our Assam Lemon Tea is made from premium quality black tea—a tea that is delicious and naturally refreshing. We grind the tea leaves into a fine powder and add natural lemon for a pleasant citrusy taste. This robust flavour, combined with the tangy taste of lemon, makes it the perfect drink to start your day with.
More about this tea:
- It contains natural lemon powder and Assam Black Tea;
- Rich texture and aroma;
- Rich in nutrients.
How to Drink This Tea?
It is easy to prepare a piping hot cup of refreshing Assam Lemon Tea. Just pour in some hot water and stir. You can even add milk and sugar as per your taste. Then sit back and enjoy the solid nutty and earthy tones of this delicious tea. The lemon in the tea is the perfect low-calorie way of adding vitamins and minerals to your diet. You will be able to get in your daily dose of Vitamin C, which will help strengthen your immune system and lower your blood pressure. Moreover, it will also provide you with heart health benefits. Our Assam Lemon Tea is not just delicious, but good for you as well!